facebook

alpha phi discussion

by:    

Alpha Phi sorority chapter comments at University of Alabama - UA

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 6 of 9
#51by:    

you girls are lucky to be a mid tier, you're nowhere near the top. it is probably ONE person on here anyway... and i'd take an easy guess at who it is (aphi's token spoiled brat). go away and play nicely with your new sisters. you are new, you are lucky to even be anywhere NEAR the middle part of the totem pole. that's just how it works.

By: APHI

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#52by:    

can you please take off the posts with all 1's and all 5's? it might restore some order here. thanks.

By: GR admin:
#53by:    

I'm amazed at all the attention that A Phi is STILL getting. Personally, I'm very impressed with this sorority. They must be doing really well, otherwise no one would even notice. There may be a little luck involved~but it's mostly due to their hard work. And they're just a really nice group of girls.

By: BAMA fan
#54by:    

I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school... I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy...

By: and hi
#55by:    

Just so you know~I'm not A Phi. You made the wrong assumption...and take notice...I'm not ranking anyone. I only posted my opinion because I felt like supporting my friends in A Phi. They're a great group of girls who happen to be doing well.

By: BAMA fan
#56by:    

Word has it that A Phi received the most panhellenic points. Is it true? If so, that's great.

By: word has it
#57by:    

My roommate is in A Phi and she said that it is true that they got the most points. That's why some people are so mad and are giving them bad ranks on this site. That's so sad!!

By: oh yes
#58by:    

With the number of rankings Alpha Phi has it is obvious they are the ones who are the queens of self ranking and probably negative ranking.

By: STOP
#59by:    

know it's phimu posting crap on your board. they must be jealous of you.

By: You
#60by:    

Looks like the Alpha Phis got a new computer in the house. Good job girls posting lots of 5s. Um, you know it doesn't really make people think you're any better, do you?

By: Wow~

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.