facebook

alpha phi discussion

by:    

Alpha Phi sorority chapter comments at University of Alabama - UA

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 5 of 9
#41by:    

There is absolutely NO PROOF that an Alpha Phi has ever posted anything derogatory about Gamma Phi. Lies are posted on here daily by people that want to cause problems between Greeks at Bama. Why? All sororities at Bama are great. Many people hate that. Sad but true.

By: Hey Alum
#42by:    

Ditto last post. That post you refer to was OBVIOUSLY an attempt by someone else to get the two groups hating each other. A political Dirty Trick.

By: Observer
#43by:    

Why would anyone rate a house by bashing another house unless they were a member of the house they were ranking high? Otherwise it would make no sense. Why would AXO (or anyone) care if APhi makes fun of GPhi? Or visa versa? Why would anyone care if the bottom feeders feud? I just looked on this sorority because it had the most ratings and found this "alum" controversy. Alums -- get a job and stay off college websites. Alpha Phi -- be nice to your sister sorority. Enough with the classless behavior. Everyone -- no one at Bama cares about your sororities.

By: Why?
#44by:    

What is "sis" doing watching girls from fraternity row? Seems kinda creepy and makes me think her idea of classy A Phis is NOT my idea of classy.

By: huh?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#45by:    

Alum is lying because if she were an APhi she would know they were recolonized at Alabama. Even if she were an alum from another chapter, she would know this if she was an active member of the local alum group. She is yet another person trying to drive a wedge between Aphi and Gamma Phi.

By: First of all
#46by:    

Aren't Alpha Phi and Gamma Phi sister sororities? I think they were founded at the same university. If so, why are they not friends like Pi Phi and Kappa?

By: Question
#47by:    

Yes APhi, Gamma Phi and Alpha Gam were all 3 founded at Syracuse University. Since APhi is the new group on campus they feel the need I think to put Gamma Phi down! Don't know why but they do.

By: Yes
#48by:    

Again people trying to start stuff. THERE IS NO PROOF THAT ALPHA PHI HAS IT OUT FOR GAMMA PHI. People posts lies on here daily!!

By: again
#49by:    

Why would people lie on an anonymous website? It makes no sense.

By: again2
#50by:    

To make it look like one group is saying something it isn't. To start trouble. To be a jerk. Anonymity (SP?) is the root of most problems on websites such as this. People hide behind screen names and say things they normally wouldn't. Or start cr@p just because they can. It happens all the time unfortunately and I encounter it all the time.

By: For Real

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.