facebook

alpha phi discussion

by:    

Alpha Phi sorority chapter comments at University of Alabama - UA

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 4 of 9
#31by:    

The bragging and bashing posts are not coming from sorority women. The intent is to create resentment, anger, and distrust. Please beware of this scam.

By: Observer
#32by:    

When I was here Gamma Phi was the lowest (and maybe still is, according to what I read). That's why people who are proud to be APhis are a little concerned with all the comparisons. I'd just say leave other sororities out of it when you describe Alpha Phi!

By: alum
#33by:    

We're not at the bottom. Gamma Phi is and t hat is why we don't want to be compared. Now just lay off and stop being so rude!

#34by:    

why are you saying "we're" if you weren't in alpha phi or gamma phi?

By: dear alum
#35by:    

I'm proud to be an Alpha Phi. Why did you think I wasn't... or that I was a gamma Phi?

#36by:    

B/c this is Alpha Phi's first full year. How can there be a Bama Alpha Phi alum yet?

#37by:    

That AP has such an attractive, energetic membership and is up to total in one year is impressive and should be applauded, but if wise, AP's alums & actives will build collegiality between themselves and other groups, not draw lines in the sand and argue who has the best pl class.

#38by:    

Didn't say I went to Bama. I'm an alum living here, hoping to see my sorority succeed. I've been pitied by the alums of other houses because I'm a member of a northern sorority and don't have a house to call my own here. I WANT ALPHA PHI TO SUCCEED! That is why I hate it when we're compared to Gamma Phi.

By: Alum
#39by:    

Sounds like you've been thru hell, alum. No wonder you feel like you do. But now STOP. Look at MIT, Michigan, Purdue, Md, Dela, Uva,VaTech, Penn St, UCLA,Miami,etc. AP is an elite group all over except for the SEC. AP will attract top girls and become a respected group at Bama. You never look classier than when you can support another group also. And you need GPB, they are sincere and true friends. And defensiveness looks weak: Jennifer Anniston (say) would just ignore the jibes and go on to build a powerhouse. Be proud of your group's successes and stop there. All our best wishes to you!

By: Alum2
#40by:    

Gamma Phi is great everywhere else, too. I'm just tired of people looking down on women who are not in just a few sororities. If Alpha Phi and Gamma Phi are going to be friends, then the actives have to stop posting stuff like Alpha Phi "blew Gamma Phi out of the water."

By: Alum

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.