facebook

alpha phi discussion

by:    

Alpha Phi sorority chapter comments at University of Alabama - UA

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 3 of 9
#21by:    

These girls haven't been at Bama long enough to be a top house. They really do think they're something they're not.

By: Truth
#22by:    

They never claimed to be a top house. And you certainly do not know what they think. I do know they are top notch girls. Just leave them alone and tend to your own business, please.

By: alumni
#23by:    

These girls are simply at the bottom!

By: Just
#24by:    

think again!! definitely not at the bottom.

By: not
#25by:    

They are at the bottom. They have to work their way up!

By: Yes
#26by:    

A Phi will do great during rush. You hang in there girls.

By: oh yeah
#27by:    

how do you determine top or bottom when chances are you don't know the girls in the sorority- Bama's a big campus. So many people are being mislead on this site.

By: well
#28by:    

Freshmen pledge class=newest class of girls. A freshmen pledge class can consist of girls from any year in college. Please learn Greek terms, Alpha Phi.

By: RE: Re: Duh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#29by:    

Just stop trying to berate these girls. They are top notch girls. I have had the privilege to meet several of these girls and to visit their beautiful house. I was very impressed with their bubbly personalities and their intelligence. Back off please. Negative comments cast a bad reflection on the entire Greek system at Bama.

By: alumni
#30by:    

i get on here on my iphone. and my good friend is an alpha phi and they have to get to their house at like 6am

By: iphone...

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.