facebook

alpha chi omega discussion

by:    

Alpha Chi Omega sorority chapter comments at University of Alabama - UA

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 1 of 4
#1by:    

long ago, there was a girl gangsta rap group at ua called "SWA" (Sorority Girls Within As on Their Report Cards). They formed in 1987 and consisted of Gamma Maam, Chi Izzo, Ax Ho, DZ-E, AO Guy, and AKA-47. They were the hottest group alive, selling millions of copies. Well then they had quarrels. See, Gamma Maam is more of an angry producer then a rapper. The ones who were the big contributors (despite solo contributions from others tied up in other labels and selling the in the millions) were Chi Izzo and Ax Ho. They were both willing to be dang near 98% of all the raps between the entire group...but then Chi Izzo got into it with Gamma Maam. And so Gamma Maam retaliated by helping Ax Ho get a solo career. (In reality, the Biggie and Tupac murders...were directly connected with what happened in NWA with Ice Cube and Eazy E and Dr. Dre. Same people were right in the center of it. Consult your library!)

By: swa
#2by:    

I also see c gave AXO straight 5s on 9/27 so c is not AXO either.

By: Not AXO
#3by:    

I can assure you that a tridelt did NOT post those negative comments. I am 100% positive it was a stupid Phi Mu! They love drama and seem to create it all the time! Anyway, I think you girls are smart & beautiful! Hey, it's all about the love & support. No hate here!

By: Dear AXO
#4by:    

Look on youtube under snow angel and see what your sisters are up to.

By: AXO
#5by:    

Maybe everyone should be a little more concerned with the "good girl" image. It's easy to be the typical "wild, drunk sorority girl"...but it takes a different type of young woman, with CLASS and CHARACTER, to stand apart from the rest. It seems that, at Alabama, that's exactly what the ladies of Alpha Chi Omega do...set a standard above the rest.

By: KCE
#6by:    

please ask you tube to remove the crying girl? they will do it if you threaten a law suit. you are giving us a bad name all over the country. please please!!!!!

By: jill

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#7by:    

Is there really a video out on the mechanical bull stripper? I want to see it. What do I type in on you tube? What is her name?? I want to meet her!!

By: Don
#8by:    

what is up with all the negativity abou Tri- Delt on this web site? Please explain!!!

By: old row girl
#9by:    

A badly mismanaged recruitment left them with girls that were meant to go to elsewhere getting Tri-Delt bids. It's an unhappy pledge class for sure.

By: @old row girl
#10by:    

was all this a computer glitch?

By: OLD ROW GIRL

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.