facebook

new houses for 2016

by: ?

Of the houses rebuilding this coming up year, which looks like it will be the nicest?

phi mu
Zeta
Kappa

Posted By: ?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Active   

Personally I like phi mu's the best out of the three. I just don't like kappa's very much, and zetas is pretty but it's only two stories which I find odd. Also personally I think it looks more like a fraternity house while phi mu's is very feminine. Overall though they're all beautiful and the row will look great when they're done.

By: Active
by: activeApr 20, 2015 2:32:26 PM

zeta's is three stories.

By: active
by: ActiveApr 20, 2015 8:58:04 PM

If it's three stories the top floor must be very shallow, it doesn't look like there's much space up there. Not trying to be rude or anything but it really looks like there's only two plus a basement obviously

By: Active
by: Really?Apr 21, 2015 8:32:26 PM

Something connected to Zeta that is shallow? Nooooo......never.

By: Really?
#2  by: ???   

Is this a joke? They will all be 40,000 square feet and all 13 million dollars. Trust me, all of them will be more than nice. It's not a competition of who has the best house anymore

By: ???
by: housesApr 20, 2015 3:50:37 PM

they all have basically the same budget too and will be built to the same standards -- all managed through UA. so they may have different facades and internal designs, but will be comparable. Also, same basic budget as all the other recently built houses and those now under construction.

By: houses
#3  by: Personally   

I think they all look good! I love Kappas design and the two big chimneys. It looks like an actual house. I love how Phi Mu is traditionally keep their White House and has the three stories. And then ZTA just looks a pretty new house.

By: Personally

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.