facebook

description of each house

by:    

Hi,
I'll be a PNM in the fall and am wondering if anyone could give me a brief description of each sorority. As recruitment draws nearer, it would be nice to know what each house is all about! Thanks!

Posted By: PNM
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I think your best bet would be to go into Rush Week without preconceived notions. You'll learn about each house when the time comes. Don't take a lot of the information on this site seriously. Most of the posters here are haters or alumni, so you'd be wasting your time.

By: activemember
#2by:    

Each and every sorority at Alabama is about sisterhood, philanthropy, helping each other through school, meeting new people, experiencing new things, and growing up together. Every sorority may have some sort of "reputation" going around, but that's just tent talk. Each and every sorority on Alabama's campus is an awesome organization that you would be lucky to be a part of. If you ignore the tent talk and find girls that you truly connect with, you'll find the perfect house for you. Good luck with recruitment!

By: bama

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.