facebook

sos

by:    

I think I got bid promised for my FAVORITE house! They had the best spring tea! I seriously stayed almost the whole time! What do I do? Play it cool? Should i remind them about it during rush, so that they don't forget to reserve my bid?!!? I CANT WAIT TO WEAR MY JERSEY ON BID DAYYYY

Posted By: PNM
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

offering you an oral bid means nothing. Just because one girl loves you(or appears to) does not mean you are in. The whole chapter decides. She might even think you are a shoe in, but she has not and probably will not see the actual bid list. Don't be naive and ruin your chances with other houses!!!!

Also, that is breaking rules, so I would certainly be cautious about trusting her......

By: one girl
#2by:    

troll

By: haha
#3by:    

No PNM knows what a jersey is or that it's even called that

By: Lol
by: Guest   

If they have sisters or friends in sororities..yes they do

By: Guest
#4by:    

lol

By: pnm
#5by:    

First, if you stayed at one house the entire time, how do you know they had the best tea? You didn't even try most of the tea at other houses.
Second, think carefully about what was said. Did they say, "I hope to see you back here?" That's not a bid, not even a bid promise. "I know you would make a good sister" - still no bid promise.
I think your imagination is working overtime.

By: Ohyeah?
#6by:    

I've seen plenty of other PNM girls have at least 10 comments on each Instagram post with actives saying things like "can't you be here already?" And "OMG I love you you're my favorite" but it seems like it's just because all the sororities are competing against each other for the same girls. I wouldn't count on your experience at a spring tea to mean you're automatically in...

By: PNM
#7by:    

don't post here, post on facebook and be sure to name the house so they can know you're interested. Be sure to friend all the girls you were introduced to so they can see how excited you are!

By: well

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.