facebook

letters

by:    

Are only certain people getting letters back from actives they met at spring tea?

Posted By: Pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I mean they can't send a letter to all 500 girls who came to the party. So yes. Especially if you came uninvited.

By: Yes
by: PNM    

What do you mean uninvited? Is that bad?

By: PNM
by: @pnm   

I mean the sorority wasnt expecting you. If a sorority got 300 rsvps and 150 came uninvited then yes, that's a problem.

By: @pnm
by: Another PNM    

What if you went to one uninvited and you didn't get anything back? Do I need to worry about being dropped by everyone during rush if that happened?

By: Another PNM
#2by:    

Letters for what?

By: Pnm
by: .   

Just nice handwritten notes telling them they we're glad to meet them

By: .
#3by:    

three letters all from houses I was invited to, as well as two facebook messages. Maybe it's just a courtesy thing?

By: I've gotten
#4by:    

From actives after event means that person liked you or the house likes you. They don't send to everyone just for showing up. Those days are over. No trophy for participating

By: Notes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Pnm    

Assuming that we have received such a note, is it rude not to reply? Or is it better to just leave it at that.

By: Pnm
by: @pnm   

Writing and mailing a letter back to the active might be a little overkill, but if you're already friends with them on social media it'd be fine to send them a short and simple "thanks for the sweet letter" message on there.

By: @pnm
#5by:    

I met tons of girls, but there were only three that I was like, "Oh my gosh, we have to have her on our lawn on bid day." and those were the girls I wrote to. It doesn't mean that you weren't great, it just means girls stood out to us more. But you have PLENTY of time to make a name for yourself come rush. :) don't get discouraged.

By: welll
by: Yall...    

posts 4 and 5 are on point

By: Yall...

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.