facebook

blacklisted

by: Worried

I had to drop for personal reasons after getting a bid this fall but got permission to rush again am I going to be blacklisted

Posted By: Worried
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Active    

No, but you probably won't have a very good chance with some houses. You will definitely be dropped by the house that you received a bid from and many others just because you did receive a bid and chose to drop--Im sorry, no matter the circumstances, it looks bad because you were taking away a spot from a girl that could have really wanted to be a member of that house. Just keep your options open and be prepared.

By: Active
by: Ohyeah?Apr 8, 2015 11:29:07 AM

Unless you maintained relationships with girls in your old house, and they understood your reasons for dropping. Otherwise, you'll just look like somebody who thought she could get a higher tier sorority.

By: Ohyeah?
#2  by: well   

keep yourself open to any house... you'd be wise to love a bottom house and keep them since the upper level houses will keep you around then drop you like you dropped them.

By: well
#3  by: Also worried   

What if a similar thing happened to me during spring rush

By: Also worried
by: Ohyeah?Apr 8, 2015 11:30:01 AM

Applies to you, too.
These "personal reasons" smell a lot like "I'm too good for the sorority that gave me a bid."

By: Ohyeah?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.