facebook

headshot

by:    

How important are headshots to being selected by a chapter? I've heard that chapters pick girls before they even come and a headshot is crucial. I'm going to be a sophomore when I come through and the professional headshot I have is from the beginning of freshman year. It's an okay picture nothing great. Should I get a new one?

Posted By: Pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I would get a new picture made. Doesn't have to be professional, but do make sure it's clear and is flattering to you.
No, they don't pre-pick based on pix, but they do use them to identify you and help your assigned rushee find you.

By: Ohyeah?
#2by:    

Please get a recent and clear picture that actually looks like you on a normal day! We use this pictures to identify you, so having an old or super fake looking picture that looks nothing like you could actually hurt your rush because they may not recognize you when going over pnms.

By: hi

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.