facebook

dues

by:    

I was genuinely wondering how some actives pay for dues. Not wanting to constantly bother my mom with both tuition and dues, I planned on paying for that myself. Do your parents pay, scholarships, payment plans? I'm just curious.

Posted By: 2015
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

i was in the same boat so I took out a loan. In comparison to many student loans, 6k a year really isn't all that bad, and it's worth it if you really want to go Greek

By: Guest

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Active   

I took out a loan too and it was worth it

By: Active
#2by:    

Honestly, if your parents are willing to pay for you joining the greek system, I would let them. Taking out a loan is a really silly thing to do, just to be involved in greek life here. I would try to avoid taking out loans for anything other than necessities. So talk to your parents or grandparents and see if you guys can work out a deal. Maybe one where you pay them back when you're older rather than a bank. It's a safer way to go about things for sure.

By: Active
#3by:    

Work as much as possible (especially during the summer when you have more time) and save as much as you can. My parents helped me if I promised to pay them back. Even if you have to pay them yourself, it's not too bad if you work a steady job.

By: dues

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.