facebook

going out

by:    

An active member of a top sorority asked me to come down to Bama next weekend and go out with her and her friends. She said I won't be in trouble as long as I stick by her and don't tell anyone im a PNM. I don't want to be rude and turn down her invitation, she was one of the really popular girls in high school and I really want to join her sorority this fall. Could I get in any trouble if I do what she says?

Posted By: Help
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

DONT DO IT. Is it possible that you could go and not get caught? Sure. But if you were to get caught, not only would you be potentially blacklisted during rush and get dropped by every house, but it would also put the fraternities you visit in major legal jeopardy. You will have at least four years to go out as often as you'd like, and one weekend isn't worth all that. Just tell her that you're too busy to visit with graduation around the corner, but you would absolutely love to meet her friends and hang out another time. Just a word of warning, you may also want to reconsider wanting to join this group of sisters who will put you in situations like this. Best of luck during recruitment!!

By: DON'T
#2by:    

Honestly you'd rather be safe than sorry. Literally just say anything if you feel awkward. My moms having surgery, my grandparents are in town, my dad's leaving for a long work trip on Monday, whatever. Sorry she put you in this position, ditto above. She may be in a top sorority but she also wants you to break the rules so.

By: Active

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Be careful too not to be branded by that sorority if you want to keep your options open which you should

By: Plus
#4by:    

girl is not your friend.

By: This
#5by:    

I wouldn't do it. Word gets around FAST. People will know, and they'll remember in August. You'll be "that PNM" who was at a fraternity party in the spring.
Poor kid, you're screwed one way or another.

By: Ohyeah?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.