facebook

adpi

by: pnm

I keep seeing that adpi is ranked lower than the majority of the sororities. Obviously I wouldn't rush a house based on this "tier" system, but I was curious as to what makes them rank so low? Is it involvement? looks? grades? I really liked this house at teas and I felt really comfortable at their chapter!

Posted By: pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: I think    

I don't think there's a "reason" they're ranked lower, I think there are just other houses who are higher which naturally pushes them down. I'm a junior, and my freshman year, I would have said they're better than ZTA and Pi phi, but ZTA and PBP have consistently gotten good PCs which have brought them up and unfortunately pushed Adpi down. That being said, they are an incredible group of women, and I've never met one that I didn't like. I think they're a good mix of partiers and non, academia focused and not, etc. If you felt comfortable there, persue it and keep and open mind during rush. Rankings really don't mean much to anyone after freshman year anyway haha.

By: I think
by: opApr 2, 2015 9:32:21 AM

that's exactly what I plan on doing thank you :)

By: op

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.