facebook

what makes a sororoity good/bad

by:    

Is DZ considered a good sorority here? What even considers a good sororoity? Pretty girls? The sororoity who boys want to party with? What makes a sororoity good?

Posted By: PNM
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Grades, involvement, sisterhood, retention rate. I consider a good sorority to be one that allows you to be and become your best self. Sounds cheesy, but you're here for 4 years, you better be surrounded by girls who will push you academically, mentally, and spiritually. I would not consider DZ a house that would push you in all areas like that, but you never know.
I would shoot for the top houses that require good GPAs, have a great sisterhood, and are known to be the most involved on campus. (Ddd, Axo, phi mu, xo, agd)

By: !!!
#2by:    

DZ is a great house and the sisterhood is so fun. The girls are pretty and they are very nice and involved on campus.

By: I think
#3by:    

I liked DZ alright at rush but my main turn off was that on philanthropy day i asked the girl point blank what their philanthropy was and she had no idea. tbh im still not sure although i do think it's funny that they raise more money for uadm than phi mu.

By: active
#4by:    

To the world - "Good sorority" - hot girls, great grades, leadership roles all over campus, big awards.

To its members - "Good sorority" - girls who help each other, little drama, good grades and improving, members feel their opinion is valued, members who participate, members who laugh together and work together, members who take an interest in each other and celebrate each other's successes.

By: Love Lee
#5by:    

Good girls- AXO, alpha gam, adpi
Fun girls- KkG kd APhi zeta phi mu
Hippy girls- chi o, dz
Nice/odd girls- theta gphi dg
DDD is involved

By: Guys view
#6by:    

Good girls- AXO, alpha gam, adpi
Fun girls- KkG kd APhi zeta phi mu
Hippy girls- chi o, dz
Nice/odd girls- theta gphi dg
DDD is involved

By: Guys view
by: Pnm   

Phi Mu would not be in the fun category for me. Piphi was fun.

By: Pnm

Phi Mu would not be in the fun category for me. Piphi was fun.

#7by:    

Is good. Been going a little more party with last couple of pc but good overall.

By: DZ

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

I was impressed by DZ at the teas. Very welcoming and all types of backgrounds and types of girls. All sweet. Not one "type" of girl unlike axo, xo, KD, phi Mu.

#8by:    

Ddd seemed stuck up

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.