facebook

partying

by:    

Can someone please try to rank the sororities from girls who party the most to girls who party the least? I'm not the type of girl who can go out every single night or even more than twice a week and my grades are really important to me. That being said I'm not a goodie good Jesus freak either and I like having a good time, just not always involving going out and getting drunk until 4 am, and I really want to find a group of girls who are similar. Yes I understand that their are partiers and non partiers in each house, I'm just talking about the majority

Posted By: Pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I'm in an old row sorority that is considered a "party sorority" by many. However, I am a nursing major who can't afford to go out every night of the week, or even more than twice a week sometimes. I fit right in and love my sorority and the girls I'm friends with, though! In any group you can find girls who you fit in with and accept you

By: Guest
by: party the least    

Alpha Chi and alpha gam

By: party the least
#2by:    

I would have chi o, kkg, dz near the top for party culture. Play hard but work hard. Tridelt kd can go as hard but maybe bigger pockets of non partiers. Rest i would call balanced or lower key.

By: Idk
by: Haha   

Hahahahaha you're crazy if you don't put KD at the top. They are the biggest partiers no doubt.

By: Haha
#3by:    

Kappa, KD
DDD, XO
phi mu
AXO, AGD

By: Party hardest to least

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.