facebook

axo

by:    

Maybe this is just an outsider's perspective but it seems like there are two very different types of girls in Alpha Chi: the "good"/smart girls and the girls who love to have a good time. At yesterday's party there were girls who were getting it (you go ladies!) on the karaoke stage, but then there were a lot of girls inside who seemed much more on the shy/conservative side. Is this an accurate perception? Obviously there are lots of different types of girls in every house, it just seemed to me like there was a really clear divide in AXO. Maybe I just wasn't able to pick out the different cliques in other houses as well.

If this divide is a thing, does it affect the sisterhood? Is it more present in PC14 than other pledge classes (again, maybe it just seems like that to me because I'm on the outside looking in)?

I hope this doesn't come across as rude, I'm just trying to get a feel for the house. Thanks for your help!

Posted By: pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I have tons of friends in Axo, and this is accurate! Although there is a divide, they have one of the best sisterhoods. Everyone is close and everyone gets along. It is obvious to see the crazy fun girls and the girls who are just genuine and sweet, but they all love eachother which is what makes them stand out from the other houses (or at least when looking at my friends in other sororities) hope this helps!

By: !

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: pnm   

Great! Thanks so much! I was worried that there would be a clash between those groups, it's so good to hear that that's not the case!

By: pnm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.