facebook

hmmm

by:    

I'm not from an SEC, but I'm just curious about y'all standards in sororities. Just seeing some of the underage girls and the post they put on instagram, do y'all not get standards meetings for those or ask to take them down because of how poorly they represent your organization? Also, when you have your darties, y'all are allowed to drink while wearing a sorority tshirt...?

Posted By: question
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Which ones caught your eye? If they have an x on the back of hand means you are in the club but not gettin served . They were wearing letters at sb? Not usually.

By: Msmd
#2by:    

All sororities have a no drinking in letters policy and all are technically supposed to keep social media clean, but lots of girls just don't care and the sororities don't crack down on it very hard. As for darties the sororities definitely don't encourage wearing letters but you also want people to know your girls go out and have fun so to a certain extent it's allowed for that reason.

By: Well

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: lol   

lol go to the bar and parties and drink in my letters.
girls in my chapter post pictures taking shots.
rules are a joke

By: lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.