facebook

spring tea weekend

by:    

Can someone tell me what weekend is Spring Tea Weekend? I was not able to attend Preview due to another commitment. Someone wrote on March 15th that you could contact houses for potential invites for teas via e-mail. If the teas are this weekend though, its too late. Just wondering on timing.

Posted By: PNM
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I don't think its too late. Every sorority is hosting a themed "party" at their house from Friday-Saturday. It's just a good way to get to know the chapter better and see their houses!

By: pnm
by: Active    

If you're a pnm, you should not be giving advice. It is too late to contact now. The teas are less than a week away. You should have thought about it earlier.

By: Active
#2by:    

It won't hurt to try.
E-mail each chapter TODAY, give them your name, snail mail address and e-mail address. Tell them that you're rushing and interested in their chapter...weren't able to get to preview.
You may not get invitations to every chapter (I don't think anybody will), but you maybe can get a few.

By: Hey

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Active   

For my house (and I know for a lot of others) it's far too late to try to get a Spring Tea invite. Usually I'd agree that it's never too late to get in contact but realize that this week a lot of us are getting in town from Spring Break and we're preparing for our parties next weekend so we're all more than a little stressed. There are PNMs who have been emailing, calling, fb messaging us all week asking why they weren't invited to teas (and to be honest the whiners are getting really annoying). Contact us a week after the parties for more info because asking for an invite now kind of shows us that you were unprepared and somehow think that you're better than the hundreds who actually came to preview but didn't get an invite. I know that you may not have an entitled personality, but it's better to play it safe and not risk any negative points towards you. Rest assured, any PNM that contacts us about Spring Teas and is rude or demanding will be remembered come August. This is my best advice to you.

By: Active

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.