facebook

lol

by: lol

lol i feel like its harder to get into a good sorority than it is to get into the school of alabama...which is a pretty subpar university and state to go to school at. but probs to greek life for holding people to a higher standard than the school does

Posted By: lol
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Active   

Props to whatever crappy school you go to for teaching you about your impeccable grammar and syntax!!!!

By: Active
#2  by: Active   

Props to whatever crappy school you go to for teaching you about your impeccable grammar and syntax!!!!

By: Active
#3  by: lol   

^ lol you can't judge someone on their grammar when you go to alabama. school of incest, racism, bad weather, obesity, and poverty. all the state has going for them is college football....bc no actual NFL team would want to play in alabama.

By: lol
by: ..Mar 21, 2015 1:09:26 PM

Don't hate on Alabama! The Heart of Dixie suffers from a high rate of heart disease, not to mention cancer and diabetes—Sweet Home, indeed. Alabamans are among the least healthy people in America, and the crime rate is high. Toxic chemical releases are a problem, according to the EPA.

By: ..
#4  by: Seriously   

^ When you are dealing with college educated families who send their kids here heart disease, obesity and low education rates don't matter. Alabama is a rural state and you will get that in any state if it's rural America. The kids who go here are healthy smart college students just like at any other school. When you are dealing with upper middle class families in AL as well as in the US they are largely the same as everyone else.

By: Seriously
by: seriouslyMar 21, 2015 3:37:23 PM

Well upper middle class in alabama is different than if it were in new york or california. The amount of money it costs to build a mansion like house in Alabama isn't enough to afford a 1-2 bedroom condo in SF. Someone doing well in Alabama ( unless they're making millions) would be poor in California or NY. I go to school at UofA and everything here costs less. I can by myself a house with my internship salary of 35k.

By: seriously
by: ^ Mar 21, 2015 3:38:52 PM

California is Ag too. The state produces nearly half of US-grown fruits, nuts and vegetables. Across the nation, US consumers regularly purchase several crops produced solely in California

By: ^
by: apples & orangesMar 22, 2015 11:23:50 PM

To "seriously": You can't compare AL to NY and CA. Cost of living as a whole is a lot higher in both NY and CA, which is why wages/salaries (compare minimum wages) are also more there. Just because housing is more expensive in urban places doesn't mean that people who are well-off in rural places would be poor in big cities. Wealth is all relative.

By: apples & oranges
#5  by: whattttt   

colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/ranking s/national-universities/top-public

whatttt 6 out of the top 11 public schools are from CA????whatttt more educated???hurr hurr roll tide

By: whattttt

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.