facebook

sisterhood

by:    

I know this may be kind've hard to judge, and obviously there might be some bias, but which chapters have the best sisterhood?
Obviously every chapter has their cliques (girls finding who they mesh with and regularly hangout)
which sororities are the closest?

Posted By: pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

bump

By: curious
by: Listen   

Your OWN sorority hast he best sisterhood. We can only know about our own sorority.

By: Listen
#2by:    

I've heard Theta has a really good sosterhood. And Gamma Phi and Alpha Gam. But honestly, you never really know until you're a part of something what it's really like so I don't think you can outright say a certain house has a really good sosterhood, but honestly just look at the houses that don't seem to care that much about being beauty queens or where you're from. Those are typically the girls that are the best friends because they don't care that much about status.

By: Active
by: Gdi   

Theta girls are pretty tight. Not really your social climbers and know what they are about. Xo girls are tight too. KD and axo run in pretty exclusive packs too and have each other and nobody else (except friends and friends of friends from similar high schools), which means they are prob decent sisters and all come from same types rich background with moms who worked it for like years going back to playgroup. If you are not like them they are not very open to making new friends. gohib and theta are more happy to meet new people and different types of girls. Maybe it is because they are more of the have nots and appreciate the benefits of making new friends and building something

By: Gdi
by: Actibe   

^its pretty rude to call someone a "have not" especially if you're a self proclaimed gdi that's posting on a greek website. Contrary to popular belief, panhellenic is about supporting all sorority women.

By: Actibe
#3by:    

I know some girls who phi Mu are totally into and they don't have an invite yet--for what that's worth. Xo girls getting invites seem to know who they are but not sure actual invite is in hand.

By: Phi Mu

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: .   

wrong thread?

By: .
#4by:    

Gphi, Theta and Alpha Gam have the best. Zeta, AOPi and KD have the worst.

by: What?   

Zeta? Really? They all seem so close to me

By: What?
by: Active    

But zeta is really catty. They all pretend to care about each other on social media but they all actually hate each other. Las year, one zeta ripped off all of her pledge sisters when they were planning for spring break and made them all pay extra money which she then kept. That's not sisterhood.

by: Hi   

^^How can you judge an entire sorority's sisterhood off of one girl?

By: Hi
by: PNM   

I heard AOPi was really close?

By: PNM
by: Active   

^^because that's a good example of how they are. They care more about recruiting girls with "looks" and money than girls with substance. Yeah, it's "cool" to be in the pretty girl/beauty queen sorority but ultimately, it's not fun when you don't have any friends.

#5by:    

The whole "top houses are full of mean girls/bottom houses have the best sisterhood" thing is a bunch of sour grapes. Gamma Phis are divided between the pretty/fun girls who ended up there due to grades/rep/lack of connections and, well, the girls they're known for. Even SDT has had drama between sisters who think they should take anyone and those who want the chapter to have higher standards.

By: TBH
#6by:    

Axos are all pretty close actually. There are definitely groups but at the end of the day they're all really good friends with eachother.

By: yeH

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.