facebook

chi o, its time to pay the piper

by:    

Nationals is going to pull the charter, just wait and see

Posted By: bye
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

No they won't.
ChiO will need to pay closer attention to who they pledge, though.

By: Matchless
by: Are   

they participating in fall recruitment?

By: Are
#2by:    

What would pulling the charter even look like for the hundreds of XOs already initiated? Would they be given early alumna status and be banned from Greek events?

By: ?
by: Yes   

all of the members would get early alumna status. Don't know about the greek events though

By: Yes
#3by:    

This is ridiculous. Charters don't get pulled for the actions of an individual. What happened at OU was on a completely different scale.

By: No
by: ...   

I dont think you heard what Ive heard. I have a very very reliable and close source.

By: ...
by: No   

Lol ok.

By: No
by: I dunno   

If XO national pulled the Penn State chapter's charter for that Mexican-themed party, I could see them doing it to this chapter.

By: I dunno
by: Ok   

Yeah but again, that was the entire chapter. The girl(s?) with the snapchat was removed because it was just her issue.

By: Ok
#4by:    

Don't overt it. Might ruin your spring break.

By: Your hatred is obvious...

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

Now that this OU stuff is going on, you never know. I would be worried if I was a Chi O. I would think if anything else happens that would be it.

By: Worried

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.