facebook

zta

by:    

What is zeta going to do next year? Are they going to have a space to hold chapter and other sister events or are they going to be one of the only sororities without any space to call their own until 2016?

Posted By: H
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Dont most sororities hold chapter outside of the house anyway?

By: well
by: Well   

Sororities with older houses hold chapters elsewhere. The new houses are large enough to provide a chapter room that can hold up to 300+ girls if need

By: Well
#2by:    

This is what I've heard:
1) chapter is irrelevant; it's already held in another, bigger building on campus so that won't change.
2) before swaps they'll meet in the stadium or another location
3) I think they're counting on KD's house to be complete by december so they can use that empty sorority house for at least 2nd semester.

By: ...
by: Guest   

KD's house will be done by this fall for rush I thought? And are Zetas just not going to be able to eat any sorority meals?

By: Guest
#3by:    

ZTA isn't going to have a new house until Gphi, KD, Phi Mu, and Kappa all have their houses done so I don't know why you are even talking about it and they will just move in to swing house and operate the same way they do now just from a different house. And as far as KDs new house being done in time for Fall 2015 rush it will not be. They probably won't move into that house until Spring 2016 or later.

By: ...
by: Ok but   

The swing houses are all full, that's why people are asking. When kappa tears down they're taking the old alpha gam house and phi mu is already in the old adpi house. Zeta will not be able to move into a swing house like chapters normally do.

By: Ok but
#4by:    

I'm sure ZTA has it all figured out, so you don't need to worry about it

By: adfadsfdasf

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

KDs house wil not be done until February. We are recruiting out of the stadium during formal. We will not have a house until next Fall because we need to start construction on ours or else we'll have to wait four more years to get our new house. There is no swing space because KD and phi mu are using the only swing space houses. We're talking about sharing a kitchen with Beta, so we would eat our meals there. Hope this clears some things up.

By: Am a zeta

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.