facebook

rush

by:    

Hi so I am an out of state girl with a 2.8 GPA which will most likely be going up before rush. I have a few connections to sororities and will soon have all my letters done. I'm not too concerned with which is top tier or anything I just hope to be with a great group of girls and help the community. With all this said I guess my question is what are my chances on getting a bid?

Posted By: 8
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

You could MAYBE get gphi or alpha phi, but that's it. And even those are a stretch sorry.

By: honestly
#2by:    

You are out of luck

By: Sorry
#3by:    

Unless you have some other fabulous thing - like best friend in the chapter, or you're Miss Alabama, or you are an incredible singer or artist or something - your chances are pretty low.
Thing is - although 3.0 is the GPA most often quoted as a floor, different sororities may have a much higher required GPA, like a 3.3 or even 3.5. They might take somebody with a lower GPA, but only if there are other circumstances.
BUT - you never know. You might find your house - just don't be picky. The top groups don't need you - they have 1,500 girls with MUCH better grades clamoring to get in. Really all the groups have a broad range of personalities, and the experiences are going to be pretty much the same, no matter what group you join.
Just enjoy the experience.

By: Oh?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.