facebook

fb

by:    

Have actives ever been known to make fake Facebook pages and message pnms? Or have girls from other colleges talk to them to get to know more? I have gotten some suspicious messages, so I'm just curious.

Posted By: pnmmm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Just be yourself. If you are fake you won't be happy with the house you end up in. If you don't chat on facebook with other people you don't know, don't start with sorority women. Just ignore people you don't know unless you are the type that friends everyone and doesn't care.

By: suggestion

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: pnmmm   

Well the thing is, I get random messages from girls at other schools in sororities, and they ask me REALLY STRANGE questions. There is no way that they would know me other than FB & have no reason to contact me, and it just started coincidentally when other sorority members at UA were contacting me.

By: pnmmm
by: Active   

I have never heard of actives doing this. We will either add you ourselves or try to find a mutual friend (someone who went go school with you, etc). I don't think this is a sorority thing going on with you. And besides, it's still pretty early in the whole rush process. I would be very surprised if this was true.

By: Active

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.