facebook

agd

by:    

My older sister is an Alpha Gamma Delta at another school, making me a legacy to her. I was just curious how AGD is perceived here :) thanks!

Posted By: Curious
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Top group, old money.

By: Mine

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

From my friends in that sororty they are all super sweet girls that I have met, people say they're "odd" I don't think so at all. Just because they're not down right party crazy doesn't mean they don't know how to have a good time. They're fun, super chill, and know how to have a good time without having the rep of crazy

By: I know
by: Bump   

Bump

By: Bump
#3by:    

Very well respected most don't drink a lot. Lots of sweet religious types

By: Theyre
by: Oh?   

WTH did you get THAT idea?!?

It used to be a joke that to get in KD, your last name had to be the same as the town you were from.

By: Oh?
by: ?   

I don't get the joke...

By: ?
#4by:    

This is a top tier old row house on campus! Competive to get into, and a mix of girls. Have lots of partiers and lots of Christians and they all are really good friends and have a strong sisterhood. By no means a party sorority but they are liked by frats and overall a classier group of girls than many other houses

By: Agd
#5by:    

Literally the sweet girls everyone likes. They get along with each other, with girls in other sororities, and with fraternities. Some party like crazy and some don't party at all. A great mix of girls who have the reputation of being one of the classiest houses.

By: this house

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.