facebook

rush

by:    

What houses take the most OOS girls? Are all of them open to having OOS girls or no?

Posted By: pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I think pi phi and maybe gamma phi have the highest out of state numbers, but DG, zeta, and alpha phi all come to mind as other houses that have a lot of OOS. Houses don't really cut just because you're out of state anymore; the disadvantage comes in when you realize that girls from alabama naturally just know lots and lots of girls from high school, dance, camp, whatever, and that is a big advantage.

By: Ya
by: pnm   

I'm open minded to any sorority because I would love to be in one but I was just wondering is it impossible to get into a to tier sorority if your out of state and don't have any connections?

By: pnm
by: ^   

Possible but not probable

By: ^
by: To the pnm   

Please calm down. Go into the process with an open mind and you will end up in the house you love. Just because a house is "top" in the minds of some, doesn't necessarily mean it will be great for you or that you will like it.

By: To the pnm
#2by:    

Seriously do not worry about which houses are top tier. If you think like that during rush, then you'll end up in a house with a bunch of girls you hate. Trust the process because it really does work. I can't imagine being in any house other than my own!

By: ...
#3by:    

Oos, knew no one, only got dropped by two houses, got a top, old row house. Love it!

By: Yes
by: Lucky   

OOS, knew no one, got dropped by several houses, got a "bottom, new row" house - and I love it, too!
Hated the girls in some of the so-called "old row" top houses.
To each their own.

By: Lucky
#4by:    

Phi Mu takes more OOS girls than the other Old Row houses -- not as many as New Row, but definitely more than AXO, DDD, KD, etc.

By: When it comes to Old Row

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: truth   

So New Row is considered higher quality because they pull girls from all over the country? Seems that would be WAY better as far as post-college networking....if you care about networking/career vs. going for your MRS degree, obviously different girls go here for different reasons, lol.

By: truth

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.