facebook

trends

by:    

So, I'm OOS and coming for visit. I don't want to stand out. What are the current trends for girls, especially not for class? Purses, shoes, etc...?

Posted By: Molly
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Campus is so eclectic. You won't stand out in a bad way. Are you talking about clothes to go to the bars in or fraternity parties in or what? If you're not talking about what we wear to class.

By: Guest

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Molly   

Yeah, like if we go eat dinner, do the tour, look around town...

By: Molly
#2by:    

Girls wear tshirts and leggings to almost everything but parties but you'll be fine in jeans and a nice top if you wanna dress up a little more! Like the last person said it's hard to stand out in a bad way. Plus some girls dress up a little more when they're touring anyway we've all been there :)

By: Literally
by: Molly    

Thank you! I guess I'd also like to know what to ask for for graduation, so that's another reason I'm asking. But I feel better!

By: Molly
by: Touring   

It's not bad to stand out as classy and polished. Be best self.

By: Touring

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.