facebook

how much

by:    

how much does phi mu, chi o, alpha phi, or zeta have to pay a semester and what happens if you don't pay and whats the cheapest sorority to rush too, and im a nursing major do you think id have time to rush in my college years

Posted By: pmn
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I'm a nursing major and it's doable. You just have to manage your time very wisely.

By: hi
#2by:    

You should not be trying to pick your sorority based off of who has the cheapest dues. If money is an issue for you, you should just save your money and not join because there are many other costs besides dues, like t shirts, stuff for philanthropy drives, and clothes for recruitment/date parties/swaps, etc. If you don't pay, you won't be able to attend parties, eat at the house, or anything else that requires money. You also cannot be initiated if you do not pay your bill.

By: Active
#3by:    

Generally, sororities with newer houses will have higher dues (above the average listed on UA's panhellenic site).

By: ...

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

Since all those houses are getting or already have new houses they will be so pricey. The only new house with cheap dues is alpha gam because their house is paid off thanks to the bryant family (as in paul bear bryant) because his great granddaughters are members

By: Expensive
by: Connect   

And the fact that the chapter has been socking money away for the past 70 years.

By: Connect
#5by:    

Chi o, agd, tri delt and kappa are all around 3600, alpha chi is slither higher with 4500

By: The truth
by: Connect   

"slither higher" - I like it!

By: Connect

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.