facebook

spring teas

by:    

I'm an OOS girl and I hardly know anyone at Alabama. How do I receive spring tea invites if I don't really know many current actives at Alabama?

Posted By: pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Try to attend pan preview day and get your recs in so they can know who you are!

By: Here to help

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Honest   

Sign up for preview, even if you can't go. That will get your name and address on lists

By: Honest
#2by:    

Yes please go to it!! You will have a much better idea of what is ahead. Even if you only get a few invites, you will be on their radar, and you might meet a future roommate or other girls who can introduce you to actives.

By: mh
by: not OP   

I live close to Dallas and traveling all the way out to Tuscaloosa just to travel back and forth again a little later sounds like a lot of traveling and with all the changes to preview is it even worth it???

By: not OP
by: Air miles?   

Direct flight from Love Field is 1 hour and 30 minutes.

By: Air miles?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.