facebook

ranks

by:    

can't really put old row and new in same category, different crowd

old row everyone knows it goes SAE KA DKE Snu Phi Gam and Phi delt

new row goes like Theta chi, Pike, Pi Kapp, ATO(ultimately just girls and grades), sigma chi, Beta, DX

Posted By: my view
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

most new row sororities like zeta and a phi got really hot so top new row fraternities aren't even bad to party at anymore you just don't get the tradition

By: agree
by: agree   

op^

By: agree
#2by:    

How is it a "different crowd"?

By: Rushee
by: duh   

instate vs out of state

By: duh
by: Nah   

Old Row is probably only about 50% in-state. Upper Old Row houses, though, are more like 60%

By: Nah
#3by:    

My new row pc is over 50% in state and hang out with variety of girls old and new row, theres still plenty of tradition in our house as well, i find the difference with old row and new row is old aren't as willing to get out of their bubble/comfort zone and meet new people.

By: n
by: True   

I love hearing "don't go unless it's old row" thanks if you're too stuck up their ass to meet anyone else stay away from our parties especially girls you know old row for sororities means nothing anymore, old row fraternities are the only thing keeping y'all afloat

By: True
#4by:    

Bump

By: Bump
#5by:    

Why in the world is DX even mentioned? They are one of the worst houses on this campus. Let guess, you are a DX or your boyfriend is one?

By: what
by: @what   

Delta chi partys with alpha gam, Tri delt, zeta, alpha phi, and ADPi a lot. That's not bottom if you ask me. Plus some of them are super hot.

By: @what
by: ...   

ok hahahahaha

By: ...
#6by:    

What are KA's parties like and who do they hang with

By: 19

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: ka   

most likely going to hang out with old row sororities to be honest, don't see them branching out much

By: ka
by: well   

I always see Phi Mu's and Alpha Chi's with KA

By: well
by: jackson   

ka hangs with Chi O and KD some.

By: jackson

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.