facebook

preview day

by:    

So I'm thinking of going through recruitment this coming fall and I will be a sophomore. I was wondering if it would a good idea for me to go to Preview Day or at least register to get my name out there. I know girls in some of the houses, but I figure the more, the merrier. Would it be weird for me to go to the info sessions if I'm already a student here? Thanks!!

Posted By: Rising Sophomore
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

You'd definitely be one of very few, if any, older girls

By: maybe
#2by:    

Garbage. Plenty of sophomores and even a handful of juniors go through rush. DO sign up for preview day, even if you can't go for some reason. It'll get your name to the sororities right off. If you know women in sororities, mention that you're thinking of rushing in the fall and ask their opinion. You'll find most of them will be encouraging. DO get your recs. VERY important as a sophomore. And keep your social media and reputation clean. Grades are top priority. Nobody's going to pledge an upperclassman with less than a 3.0 unless you're Miss Alabama or SGA president.

By: What?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: OP   

Thank you so much!!

By: OP

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.