facebook

recs

by:    

If a chapter closed down, can an alumnae still write a rec for it? My neighbor was a DZ at UNT but as I understand it that chapter has been closed for some time now. Can she still write recs? Also, can alumnae not in "good standing" write recs? My aunts sister was a KKG but I believe she was not in good standing with her chapter.

Posted By: Curious
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

My understanding is it doesn't matter if the chapter closed down or not any alumnae in good standing can write you recs. They are still alumnae and will continue to be alumnae...what does whether their chapter closed have to do with anything?

A rec from an alumna in bad standing would reflect badly on you. I wouldn't do that.

By: Yes and no
by: Yes and no   

Curious, in the future you should use some common sense. That's what my advice is based off. ;)

By: Yes and no
#2by:    

Membership is a lifetime.
These ladies an contact their nationals, all houses keep those records.

By: True

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.