facebook

christian sororities

by:    

If I were to join one of the more Christian sororities like Alpha Chi Omega, Chi Omega, ADPi, and AGD, would it be necessary for me to be a Christian?

Posted By: Me
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

No not at all, but if you're the type of person who is offended or annoyed by people who are very transparent about their faith it might not be the best idea.

By: .

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

I know a non Christian girl in one of the sororities mentioned above and her pledge sisters sort of shame her for it and make comments like "we just need to keep praying for her and she'll convert" so you may end up feeling left out and not fully accepted

By: Tbh
#3by:    

[QUOTE][I]If I were to join one of the more Christian sororities like Alpha Chi Omega, Chi Omega, ADPi, and AGD, would it be necessary for me to be a Christian?[/QUOTE]
WHAT?? While these 4 may have started as Christian-only organizations, I doubt they are Christian-only now.

By: What?
#4by:    

I'm in one of the houses you mentioned: I'm religious, but not openly, and I've never been shamed or anything. One of my pledge sisters is agnostic, and I've never seen her be shamed either. Everyone's going to be pretty accepting. In every house there are going to be groups of girls who are more religious than the other girls, and they'll hang out with each other more, but it's never been cliquey or anything. You'll be fine.

By: active

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.