facebook

greek life

by:    

Would any sororities not give a bid to a bigger girl or all they all accepting?

Posted By: PNM
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

It really helps to have connections. Bigger girls in the better houses usually have a good legacy connection or are from hotbed areas. There are chapters that people say will take bigger girls (dg, dz, gamma phi, theta) but I'm not going to lie to you, even these chapters are becoming much more selective on who they will take, because with 2500 girls coming through they can. I'm really not saying this to be mean or anything but it's just they way it is here. Really try to get in the gym and be your best self (it's good practice for dorm life/eating anyway) and get your resume and outfits perfect and flattering. You will get cuts for weight, but depending on your grades, resume, hometown, etc, it's still possible to have a successful rush. Good luck to you, I was in the same boat.

By: Do your best
#2by:    

some are picky...

By: dsfsfsf
#3by:    

bump

By: pnm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.