facebook

funny blog

by: Bo

www.barstoolsports.com/m/barstoolu/super-page/alabama-freshm en-post-to-class-of-2019-facebook-group-looking-for-2-badass -girls-to-be-their-roommates-must-like-football-and-must-ave rage-130-150-likes-on-instagram/

I don't go to Bama but i thought some of ya'll would get a kick outta this chick. Looks like she plans on rushing too.

Posted By: Bo
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Please   

Please find this girl, and when rush comes cut her PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. She is the type of girl that gives sororities bad reputations on campus and society in general. It's not a matter if she'll be sent to standards, it's how many times will that happen. O don't think a girl like her fits in any house

By: Please
by: PahahaJan 6, 2015 3:55:59 PM

I think you are the one that gives soririties a bad name in society. This chick seems cool and she's sute, obviously she has a TSM sarcastic sense of humor. I don't see what she did so wrong who would want to live with a goober GDI

By: Pahaha
by: LolJan 7, 2015 10:21:49 AM

Just no. Stop while you're ahead. I have etiquette when it comes to what I put on social media. If you believe a girl like that is cool, that only reflects back on who you are. And to close the writers of TSM use whitty humor, which she doesn't have. She was just being a you know what. Self proclaimed actually. Take a seat, Ma'am.

By: Lol
#2  by: Let this be a warning   

We know who this girl is she's off our rush list for sure. PNMs be so careful what you post on that page, almost every sorority's recruitment team is a part of it and yall make it too easy to cut you first round.

By: Let this be a warning
#3  by: honestly   

she'll be a gphi lol

By: honestly
by: EhJan 6, 2015 4:23:45 PM

I don't think so. No one takes girls who publicly make fools of themselves.

By: Eh
by: nopeJan 8, 2015 11:17:34 AM

Gphi cut the "Yeah, yeah, baby, yeah" girl, as well as the mean girl who took a picture of the girl with the bow in her hair. I really doubt they'd want someone like that in their sorority.

By: nope
#4  by: Ha   

The post has been on the UA 19 page for quite some time now. Any pnm you ask will know their name.

By: Ha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.