Chi O/DDD/KD
KKG/Phi Mu/AXO
ZTA/Pi Phi/ALpha Gam/ ADPI
AOPi/Theta/alpha Phi
Gamma phi/

Posted By: lol
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I'm going to be honest I'm a phi mu and i like this one.

By: lol
#2by:    

This is very accurate

By: yes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

AXO/ Phi Mu/ XO
KD/DDD/Kappa
AGD
Pi Phi/Zta
AOPi/ADPI/ Alpha Phi
Dz/ DG
Theta/gamma Phi

and yes agd has their own strange tier

By: It's close but...
by: This is   

Perfect. Agree that Alpha Gam is in a bubble between the rest of Old Row and New Row.

By: This is
by: not greek   

People can repost this same exact ranking over and over and it will always be inaccurate. Switch XO and DDD

By: not greek
by: ...   

sorry but seriously ask anyone about DDD and they will ask who?? DDD is nothing special and everyone else thinks that. ask anyone or look at there actual rating comments.

By: ...
by: to "..."   

Sorry you got dropped, DDD is indisputably a top house on campus and puts on a great rush every year

By: to "..."
by: DDD   

is a great house but not one of the top tier, they belong where they are, second row with other great houses like KD and Kappa.

By: DDD
#4by:    

Switch the first and second row, but make AXO first, phi Mu second, DDD third. And move KKG to the bottom. Not even close to accurate. Good try though, kappa.

By: Guest
#5by:    

This is pretty accurate to be completely honest. Add DZ & DG to the second to last row and bump theta down and it's on point

By: Yeah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.