facebook

sorority names don't matter

by:    

If you're a pnm, I'm going to let you now that it honestly doesn't matter what sorority you're in. They're all strong nationally (Alabama wouldn't take them otherwise), filled with various kinds of women, and if you're hot, you will get hot dudes no matter what. Guys don't care, people after college don't care... The only people who care are those who have issues with their own ego.

Posted By: Getting Real
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Guys care. I would rather date a GDI than a Gphi or Theta.

By: lol
by: ha   

If a girl goes Theta or Gphi she's not good enough to get in a good sorority and lacks the confidence and independence to be a GDI. I respect someone more who was a GDI than a girl who went theta because thats all she could get and wanted to be in a sorority.

By: ha
by: Well   

Then I guess you aren't interested in dating members of the homecoming court. Gphi's court member last year and Theta's this year were both cuter than the queen -- and they were both amazingly accomplished as well. Your loss for caring more about letters than people, I guess.

By: Well
by: Loser test   

Some girls like the fact that their affiliation helps automatically eliminate the guys who are shallow, status-chasing losers from the dating pool!

By: Loser test
#2by:    

If a guy would base his intentions towards a relationship on 3 letters (which won't matter after college or in the grand scheme of things), then he's obviously not mature enough to be in an actual, healthy relationship.

PNMs, even our bottom houses are still considered middle/top tier at other universities. And many of my friends in bottom-tier houses still go out, have fun, and date an assortment of guys. If a guy likes you, he likes you. If he's dating you for social-climbing purposes, then he's not worth your time.

By: truth
#3by:    

Just so y'all know, Jack Warner's grand niece is a gamma phi. Every house wanted her and she dropped them like it was nothing. She's a gamma phi legacy and she was going for the house she thought best represented her family. Seriously, people join houses for all sorts of reasons

By: Yeahhhh
#4by:    

My roommate is GPhi ...they have a great, gorgeous PC and sisterhood. And their new house will only make things that much better. She listed GPhi as #1 choice since she is from the Midwest and felt the most at ease. At times, I feel like a fish out of water at my house, so a tiny bit jealous of my roommate.

So in the scheme of things....as long as your happy and involved, that's all that matters!!!

By: Yep

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.