facebook

spring rush

by:    

When will the list of houses doing spring rush be released for sororities? Or do we just wait to be invited (if we're invited at all), thanks!

Posted By: Alabama
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I would like to know this too!! I'm still trying to figure all this COB stuff out!

By: COB?
#2by:    

Just looking for more info on what's happening this semester.
Thanks!!

By: Freshman
#3by:    

There is no list that's released. You get a call....or you don't. Could come at any time. Or not.

By: AFAIK
#4by:    

But how do houses know who's interested? Do we have to fill out a form to put our names out there? Or do they already know who they want to give bids to in order to fill their spots?
Thanks for you help!

By: AL

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Ya   

There was a form on panhellenics website, I'm not sure if it's still there. A few have already had parties, hopefully you can still get your name out there

By: Ya
by: Listen   

Anybody getting a bid has to register with Panhellenic. Now, a sorority may take a girl up there, get her registered, and then hand her a bid. One way or another, you've got to sign up with Panhellenic. Go here, sign up. It's free. uapanhellenic.com/continuous-open-bidding-cob-.html

By: Listen
#5by:    

DZ is one.

By: OK
#6by:    

Thank you so much!!

By: AL

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.