by:    

do sororities haze?

Posted By: hi
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

no.

By: no
#2by:    

I'm Old Row and I can honestly tell you that I was never hazed. I would have dropped out immediately because that isn't something I want to be a part of.

By: Guest
#3by:    

I'm New Row and I was not hazed. My sisters and I take the No-Hazing Policy very seriously. Like the poster above me, I too will have no part in that. Instead, we spoil our new members with gifts. So there you have it!

By: sootie
#4by:    

My roomie is a zta and she came home pretty shaky one night after initiation but idk what went down

By: Depends
by: initiation   

Zeta's initiation is just pretty intense, but I can guarantee you that there is no hazing or any emotional or physical harm in any way whatsoever. It's just a lot to take in at once :)

By: initiation
#5by:    

Zeta does not haze. I have enough friends in that sorority to know what goes on in there, so please don't start rumors. Most girls are nervous for initiation because they have no idea what will happen during the ceremony.

By: sootie
#6by:    

Not starting rumors, just telling you what I observed

By: Depends

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#7by:    

There are rumors about every sorority. I've heard "stories" for just about every house, including my own, and the ones about my own are just ridiculous. If any sorority hazed, there would be at least one girl who wouldn't be okay with it and would turn them in. In a 115+ PC, at least one girl would say something and nationals would shut it down immediately. You have nothing to worry about.

By: Guest
#8by:    

none really do but they should a little bit, i mean c'mon. the sisterhood would be better.

By: roll
by: What?   

You have to be a guy. Only guys think hazing is necessary for "brotherhood."

By: What?
#9by:    

There are only two sororities that I know of that do not haze. Everyone else who is saying the houses don't are lying. I accidentally got caught up in a hazing situation with girls from a different sorority because they didn't realize I wasn't one of their new girls.

By: Yes
by: Ha   

Me and my three roommates are all in different sororities and none of us were hazed at all so you're at least two sororities off.

By: Ha

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.