facebook

connections

by:    

There is a girl from my home town at UA who is a senior in a sorority this year. She is the only person I know at UA but I have never talked to her in person before. She is my only connection to UA. Would trying to talk to her help me in my rush process even though I've never met her and she will be graduated by the time I'll be rushing?

Posted By: Pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Being a UA sorority senior myself-- WE ARE NOSTALGIC!!! I'd give anything to be in your spot right now, just going through recruitment and gearing up for the best 4 years of my life! Any senior sorority girl would love to hear from you and answer any questions you have! Trust me, we don't bite!

By: Of course!

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Pnm   

The only thing is that she is in a sorority that seems to be very selective and kind of pretentious. She was very popular in my home town and I really am not.. I'm kind of afraid to talk to her does anybody have any advice on what I should say?

By: Pnm
by: Whynot   

Tell her you are going to UA and that you're interested in going out for a sorority. Ask her how recruitment works, what she enjoys about her sorority, what she did as a new member, etc.

Just be curious about the whole deal.

By: Whynot

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.