facebook

out of state rush

by:    

I'm wondering how hard it is to rush a fraternity if you're from out of state. I'm planning on attending preview weekend, but other than that and orientation I don't know if I'll be able to make it out to the university until move in day. Should I email rush chairs to get my name out there, or is that not the thing to do?

Posted By: OOS
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Email rush chairs, visit preview if you want. Lots of kids get bids during bama bound too

By: yA
#2by:    

I'm oos and I was able to get into one. Email and look around and try to network so you can meet rush guys at bama bound. Also sack up and walk up to houses at the beginning of the year, most guys would respect that. Oh and don't pay attention to this site, its only good for a laugh at people who care too much. Good luck newboy

By: Ehh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Also if you visit, try to meet with a greek ambassador. They will meet with kids and give them tours of houses and all

By: Fraternity

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.