facebook

sororities

by:    

Is it worth it to go to Alabama if you are not rushing/in a house? I heard there is constant fights between greeks/non-greeks.

Posted By: student
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

If you're a girl it probably won't matter. You can still get into all the frat parties and you'll probably become friends with girls who are sororities and get invited to stuff through them as well.

By: honestly
by: Yeah   

There are non-Greeks and then there are GDIs. It's the GDIs Greeks can't stand. As long as you don't, say, hang out with Mallet Assembly, you'll be fine.

By: Yeah
#2by:    

if you're just genuinely not interested in pledging then you'll have a fine experience not being greek.

But say you would love to pledge and the only thing holding you back is finances, parents against it, etc. you might be disappointed because of the presence it does have on campus

By: In my opinion

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: So true   

i had 3 roommates last year. 2 of us completed rush, one rushed and dropped out, and one had no intention of rushing.

The girl who dropped out was forced to for financial reasons and was upset because she felt like she was missing out on a lot. The girl who was never interested joined intramurals and some others clubs and had a great experience.

Also, you can get into frat parties if you're a girl, regardless if your in a sorority or not so your weekends definately won't be boring

By: So true
#3by:    

One-third of campus is Greek. Yes, that's a lot.
But - TWO-thirds of campus is NOT Greek.
It's only a problem if you think it's a problem.

By: Nikki

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.