Kd/kappa - pretty, rich partiers
Agd - cute, boring nerds
Aphi/zeta - hot underachieving partiers
Piphi/adpi/aopi - fun, cute plain janes
Dg/dz/theta - pretty but irrelevant
Gphi - :(

By: True
by: AXO   

since this person apparently couldnt think of a single nice thing to say about gphi, i will.
gphi-genuinely nice girls, do pretty well considering how they are treated by most of the rest of the greek community

also, not sure if overachiever was mean as an insult but i'll take it any day.

By: AXO
#2by:    

This is accurate but all in all, this is alabama people so every house is great and you'll have a blast for 4 years no matter where you get a bid. There's always something going on and any girl can go to a frat party. Plus no one really cares about tiers past sophomore year. Just go through rush, hope for the best, and accept and pledge whatever house gives you a bid because your fun is determined by what you make it! So forget tiers because our chapters are so big that there's a mix of all different kinds of girls in each one! Not to mention that girls in different sororities are typically good friends. Roll tide!

By: Rt

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Guest   

Preach

By: Guest
#3by:    

But wait, why is DDD at the top lol. Tri delt is working hard today, y'all.

By: lmao
by: lol   

Someone's salty. Perhaps a phi mu?

By: lol
by: ???   

Why not?

By: ???
#4by:    

Phi Mu up, DDD down, APhi down with DG and DZ, Theta down with GPhi

By: Guest
by: Really?   

Another Phi Mu? Be happy she ranked y'all as high as third!

By: Really?
#5by:    

Move Alpha Phi down with Pi Phi, ADPi and AOII and move DG up with them too. Alpha Phi will never be that high and DG has earned it especially with this year's pledge class. Then switch Phi Mu and Kappa. Phi Mu gave out a lot of snap bids...

By: Almost
by: Ummmmm   

She says, "Alpha Phi will never be that high". We have a fortune teller posting now and she predicts the future. Lol lol lol.

By: Ummmmm
by: Not an alpha phi   

Honestly aside from the bad grades, alpha phi is a really fun, laid back house. I think this ranking is totally correct. They're middle tier, not bottom. I have great friends in alpha phi that are really cute girls. Underachievers? Maybe but totally hot and know how to party.

By: Not an alpha phi
#6by:    

pretty accurate

By: yes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.