facebook

transferring

by:    

I see written all over here about how important it is to have a "stellar resume". What exactly qualifies for that? What are examples of good things you can/need to have to boost your resume? Other than like volunteer hours or a high gpa.. Especially if you don't have a lot of connections with in-house girls. Thanks for any help!

Posted By: PNM
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Volunteer experience, leadership experience (say you were the captain of your cheer team or softball team or being the president of a club), being involved in clubs, mission trips, pageants, baby sitting (it means people trusted you with responsibility), being on a sports team (shows you work well with other women).
Of course you don't need all of those, I hadn't ever done pageants or been on a mission trip outside of the US, but those help.

By: Guest

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: ehh   

Babysitting doesn't mean anything. I worked on a rush team and I saw it as you never worked a real job... but others could see it differently

By: ehh
by: Guest   

It shows that people trusted you enough to put their children in your hands. It speaks to how trustworthy and responsible you are. I had worked at a boutique in high school so I listed that, but I also listed that I was a babysitter. It doesn't hurt.

By: Guest

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.