facebook

rush 2015

by:    

Okay so i know its early, but my grades aren't the best and I want to make sure everything else is perfect. What are some appropriate or inappropriate topics to discuss with the actives during rush? What questions should I ask and be asked? Do I engage them or do they come talk to me? Since there will be so many pnms going through Rush what do I expect? Will I even be noticed with 85 per rho chi? Sorry to be so annoying but I just have no idea how everything works!

Posted By: Roooolllltide
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

It's generally inappropriate to talk about partying and how much money you have. It is the girls' job to initiate the conversation with you. And yes, you will be noticed! Just relax; work your ass off to improve your grades. Also, have a VERY impressive resume and get your recs in on time and you should be fine! Other than that, everything will be covered during convocation. The Rho Chi is also there to answer any of your questions as well as be your confidante.

By: ...

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Gpa can really hurt you but my roomate still ended up with three great houses despite her GPA because she was easy to talk to, involved, and got all her recs! Please please get recs for EVERY house! Even the ones you have never heard of or dont think you will like! You never know! Try to find something you click on! I clicked on going to summer camps, netflix shows, baking on pinterest, roadtripping with my dad to places some of the members lived in! Try to have a convo outside of school and the typical stuff! Make the girl your talking to remember you! She wont if you talk about the typical stuff!

By: Current Member

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.