facebook

what fraternities haze hard?

by:    

I know theres some in all. But what houses make their pledges do actually ridiculous things. Heard some beat their pledges and physically humiliate them?

Posted By: rush
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

all of Old Row does as well as Theta Chi, Beta, Sigma Chi, Pike, and a few others. All of them haze, it's just whether you can handle it or not

By: Mainly
#2by:    

All of them haze, newer ones generally are not as bad as older ones, i couldn't imagine Sig Eps would be that hard

By: ^yes
by: sig ep   

Sig Ep actually doesn't haze. only fraternity on campus that doesn't I think

By: sig ep
by: Guest   

Sig Ep doesn't haze because they literally just came back on campus after getting kicked off for hazing.

By: Guest
#3by:    

If you want to be a royal wuss, please pledge new row as you have in the past.

By: Doog

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

DKE doesn't haze bad at all and I would imagine most have very limited hazing.

By: Old Row
by: ...   

Yea, DKE definitely does't haze. Along with Phi Delt, SAE, Phi Gam, Sigma Nu, KA, Theta Chi, Beta, Sigma Chi, Pike, Pi Kapp, Dah Tee Dah, and Delta Chi. Hell, even Phi Psi doesn't haze for that matter.

By: ...
by: above   

If they actually had bad hazing at all, they would get pledgeship canceled or have disciplinary action from the University or Nationals.

By: above
#5by:    

Hazing is both illegal and against University policy and none of the Fraternities on this campus engage in hazing.

By: Bama
by: Ha Ha Ha!   

Okay, if you say so!

By: Ha Ha Ha!
by: Say it ...   

I am from oos and already told my younger brother I don't want him going here just because of how tough it is for the pledges!

By: Say it ...
by: above   

Did you go through pledgeship here? Why would you advise your younger brother against it?

By: above

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.