facebook

curious

by:    

Has anyone ever heard of a sorority taking a pledge that has below a 3.0?

Posted By: rolltide
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

yes

By: rtr
#2by:    

the girls in my rho chi that stood on either side of me had a 2.7 and a 2.8 and they both went old row.

By: ya
by: not to pry   

what houses?

By: not to pry
#3by:    

AXO, DDD, and AGD I know for sure wouldn't take anyone with below a 3.0. APhi and GPB are known for taking grade risks.

By: Guest
by: ^   

You are wrong. They take "grade risks" all the time. This is really ridiculous.

By: ^
by: Amen   

Preach. The right connections, looks, money, and stellar personality will get you in a sorority with less than a 3.0. ANY sorority.

By: Amen
by: AXO   

I know for a fact that AXO would not take anyone with below a 3.0 regardless of connections or even legacy status. I cannot speak for any other house, because I don't know how they work, but Alpha Chi would not. If a woman could not make a 3.0 in high school, we would not expect her to be able to secure a respectable GPA in college, and we take academic seriously.

By: AXO
#4by:    

If you ae good looking it doesn't matter at all.

By: seriously
#5by:    

XO is a least a 3.2
Pi Phi is Pi 3.14
This is just to make it to second round.
Fact!!!

By: Top girl
by: It's   

True, but ALL sororities will bend the rules to take someone with the right connections.

By: It's
by: hi   

would they bend the rules to take a girl they just genuinely liked?

By: hi
#6by:    

You could be Jesus Christ himself. You are not getting into AXO without a 3.0 and that's pushing it. I can't speak for other houses, but I can vouch for AXO.

By: No

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Guest   

They've taken girl with a 3.3 before, but the girls who had that had a PERFECT resume, connections, multiple legacies, etc. A 3.0 would be cut first round

By: Guest
by: e   

(just a PSA for pnms who have better grades) all this being said, don't expect to be asked back to AXO (or any house really) past first round just because you have a good GPA. i had a 4.3 and they cut me first round. other things matter too, just remember that

By: e
#7by:    

Grade risk heaven.

By: A Phi

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.