facebook

phi mu

by:    

I didn't care for them in preview, nor during recruitment. I don't get why they are considered tops or so sought after. Very pretty, but fake and not so great. No, I am not bitter. No I wasn't cut early by them, I cut them. Yes, I am in a good sorority. I trying to be mean, I just literally do not get the appeal that would cause mommas to campaign for a year, buy houses or condos to move close by to campaign for there babies, etc. I know some nice girls, but mostly they just party and seem to be interested in their MRS. Am I alone in this. I don't want to dog them, just try to understand.

Posted By: Honestly
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I am NOT trying to be mean.

By: Honestly

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Are there really mommas that go to the extent of buying Tuscaloosa property and moving here to campaign for Phi Mu during senior year of high school?

By: Really?
by: Yes   

Without a doubt there are. I know someone from OOS who bought property here and mom flew in often to meet with alums of various sororities she considered top notch. This is absolutely 100% not a rumor.

By: Yes
#3by:    

I haven't heard of anyone going to those lengths, but Phi Mu is a great house, filled with great women. Cheerleaders, Cabaret, Crimsonettes, Capstone Women, girls in every level of SGA, ambassadors of their colleges, Order of Omega and other honor societies, the list goes on and on. It's no surprise that PNMs want to be part of a group of beautiful, talented, and smart women like that!

By: well
by: Just like all the houses   

Every house can claim women who fit most, if not all of those categories. PNMs could be just as happy in any of the great houses at Alabama.

By: Just like all the houses
#4by:    

@well/ Then why do you constantly hear the stories of how miserable their pledges and a lot of actives are year after year? I preffed them 3rd partly because of the stories I was constantly hearing. I'm glad I did, a girl on my floor that year must not have been a good fit and they made her life miserable.

By: Hmmm
#5by:    

Why are you even taking the time to get other people's opinions on Phi Mu? You obviously care if you're taking the time to see what people say. Everyone has their house that they fall in love with during Rush Week. They are just like every house, involved girls, smart, etc.

By: Why
by: Well   

Why does anyone post anything on here unless it is to find out other's opinions? That is just a big ole "duh", honey.

By: Well

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.