facebook

classy girls

by:    

Yes, I am an alumnae from Ole Miss. I met a large number of Thetas on campus at the Alabama/Ole Miss game last Saturday. These girls were everywhere wearing their letters with pride. I truly enjoyed meeting so many of these ladies and was very impressed with their manners and classy behavior. Honestly, they were a class act representation of Greek life at Alabama and the school as a whole. They were very respectful even after the loss. Kites flying high! TLAM from an EZ sister.

Posted By: EZ Theta
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

good job theta! way to represent your chapter and bama well!

By: yay

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Thank you, Theta, for that lovely post about yourself.

By: thanks
by: Frankly   

This site would be much better served by more complimentary posts. Alabama's greek system is only as strong as its weakest house, so the detractors who feel the constant need to cut others down or accuse them of self-ranking only hurt themselves in the end. It is great that an Ole Miss Theta was impressed by Alabama sisters. Hope yours can say the same.

By: Frankly
by: EZ Theta   

I can absolutely assure you I am not a collegian. I was simply truly impressed by the girls I met and wished to pay a compliment to some students representing your university and Greek system. What a shame you can't allow a genuine compliment to stand on its own merits. Sad.

By: EZ Theta
#3by:    

Way to go Theta for reppin' our school well!

By: Guest

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.